Exclusive symposium on NASH/Fibrosis challenges featuring key opinion leaders.
By your side to speed up your research
Agile for maximum efficiency
Innovative to continually improve tools
Development of an HTRF assay using a biotinylated substrate recognized by a specific anti-...
Use SAH to screen COMT inhibitors for Parkinson’s disease
Inventing and optimizing effective assays that are easier
Studying and quantifying the most complex biology
Innovating to find new tools for your projects
Discovering new technological concepts
- Optimizing detection methods
- Synthesizing high-performance fluorophores
- Sourcing the best reagents and components for our assays
- Producing industrially without compromising quality
Anticipating needs for new assays
- Identifying assays for emerging therapeutic targets
- Expanding application field to include complex biological models
- Simplifying and harmonizing product usage
Cisbio staff works diligently by your side every day to provide scientists with the most effective solutions for understanding human biology. Innovating, creating, building, communicating, selling, managing... we are always looking for good talent that makes us proud to do business. Come make Cisbio history!
Partnerships for delivering turn-key solutions
Interaction with the industry and research communities is essential for innovating!Learn more