Personal data protection
Cisbio Bioassays ensures a high level of protection in accordance with the European standards for the protection of personal data to all its customers and users, whatever their country of origin and, subject to legal and regulatory obligations, regardless of where they access the services.
· Our principles and ethics
· Personal data definition, destination and use
· The provisions concerning consent
· Data access, storage and protection
· How long do we keep your personal data
· What is the data we process
· Your rights to access and rectification
· Your rights to erasure, to opposition and your right to "be forgotten"
· Your rights to limitation
· Data portability
· Cookies and their administration
It is essential that we are able to account for the way we use your personal data.
Our data protection officer (DPO) is at your disposal. You may contact him for any question relating to the protection of your personal data, by e-mail at DPO@cisbio.com or by regular mail at Data Protection Officer, Cisbio Bioassays, Parc Marcel Boiteux, 30200 Codolet, France.